SkillCrown.com - Business Plan
A collaboration skill games portal, which offers users to play a wide array of skill games and earning opportunity for independent game developers
B2C: games into mind games, skill games (backgammon, rummy, etc)
B2B: independent game developers
Self-growing service portal:
- wider variety of skill games
- more interesting and rare games
- opportunity to earn for small independent game developers (flashers)
- Own game: 20% service fee from all bets
- Hosted game: 49% service fee from 20% developers margin from all the bets the game accumulates
c) Ad space selling (esp on free games and practice games)
development of portal
several flash skill games (HTML5?)
- development and marketing for the launch
- marketing monthly
Why is it unique?
- wide variety, rare skill games for users who want to learn, exercise their mind, meet same kind of people
- earning opportunity for developers
- gambling skill games
- free online games
- a few white label skill game sites
How the products would be developed? New products?
- in-house development
- independent developers
Market size & Growth
?need to research more
Market & Sectors
- board games
- more into gambling
- mind games
Likely customers (who, type, size)
- quick game at work
- bored at home in the evening
- socialise whilst playing mind games
- women at home
Competitors (who, size, position, response)
? who would be major?
Summary of forecasts
? include the need to marketing expences in cash flow until project picks up
? different figures for Q1-Q4
Monthly profit / loss for 2 years
Profit for further 3 years
Monthly forecasted cash flow for the next 2 years
Assumptions behind forecast
- games are not appealing to users
- developers are not interested
S: collaboration concept; interesting and rare games
W: new concept; difficult to forecast;
O: skill games market is not restricted; sell branded games; sell ad space; new product development;
T: failure to attract min user database to pick up the project
Work in progress. Any collaborators - welcome!
EvilJoy needs your help to make this community grow! We are looking forward to your active participation to make this work!
Should wine bars be a prerogative of big cities only? Would it work in a small town?
CheckYourSkill is an easy to play and challenge your friends game. We need advice how to develop it further.
This is a wine reviews site, food pairing and other news. How to develop it?
A GEO and Facebook linked app that buys your friends or strangers some gifts.
Appeal for entrepreneurs and agents of change who can help Ukrainians win the fight for the basic human rights. We support freedom of ideas and simply fairness.